Free Will Baptist Family Ministries, Inc. is a nationally recognized model of excellence in faith-based family, adult, adolescent and childcare services where our focus is to provide the highest quality of care while being good stewards, all to strengthen and preserve the family and provide dignity to those we serve.
HEALTH & DENTAL * PAID TIME OFF * PAID STD * RETIREMENT MATCH ANNUAL BONUSES * FLEX CARD
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Dietary Manager and directs the total operation of the Dietary Services
Department. They supervise and instruct Dietary Service employees and ensure
that the quality of the food is maintained.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be at least 18 years of age
2. Must meet ONE of the following qualifications as outlined by the Tennessee Department of Health:
3. Excellent cooking skills
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Genuine caring for and understanding of teenagers.
6. Comply with Residents’ rights and the Employee Personnel Policies
7. Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below
8. One year experience in hospital or long-term food service
9. Minimum of one year supervisory experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES NECESSARY
Leadership and excellent creative and communication skills, in both written and oral form
Knowledge of dietary services practices and procedures
Knowledge of the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing dietary services in facilities
Ability to make independent decisions
Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below
The above statement reflects the general duties necessary to perform the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Job Type: Full-time
We follow all federal and state covid-19 guidelines.