The Hope Center
Crisis Pregnancy/Resource Center
Making a difference in the lives of mothers and children
Giving a voice to the unborn
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb, I sanctified thee…” Jeremiah 1:5
The Hope Center is a pro-life ministry that seeks to meet the physical, spiritual, moral, emotional and social needs of the woman facing a crisis pregnancy.
- To glorify God in everything we do
- To save the lives of unborn children
- To educate and equip our clients with resources to help them obtain a better quality of life for themselves and their children
The Hope Center exists to serve the needs of those who may find themselves in a crisis pregnancy, as well as having resources available for expectant mothers and parents who need help in caring for their young children, such as diapers, baby wipes, clothing, etc. We also strive to provide guidance in giving them a spiritual foundation for their families, as well as educational opportunities to enable them to be productive members of our community.
As a member of Care Net, we have joined forces with over 1,100 other pregnancy resource centers in the battle for the sanctity of all human life. The ultimate aim of Care Net, is to share the love and truth of Jesus Christ in word and deed. As a result, the hearts of women and men are being changed by Christ’s love to desire positive and healthy choices. In addition, those struggling with past abortions are finding God’s healing and forgiveness.
- 24-hour Hopeline
- Free pregnancy tests and counseling
- Education on fetal development and alternatives to abortion
- Limited obstetrical ultrasound
- Maternity clothing and supplies
- Newborn layettes to established clients
- Baby clothing and supplies
- Post-abortion counseling
- “Earn While You Learn” classes for expectant moms
- “Earn While You Learn” parenting classes
- Nutrition classes
- Abstinence seminars
- Mommy Store
GED class referrals
The Hope Center is completely supported by private donations from churches, businesses, civic organizations and individuals. The Hope Center is available to speak to your church, youth group or organization. Please call 423-638-5433 for more information.
- Pray for us!
- Contribute financially
- Have a baby shower for The Hope Center
- Gift cards
- Diapers (especially larger sizes)
- Donate new and used maternity and baby clothing
- Donate supplies needed for newborns to toddlers
- Support Operation Christmas Hope